The term “Extreme Abuse” is used to describe extreme forms of deliberate physical, emotional, sexual and psychological harm against an individual.
- Severe physical, sexual and/or psychological abuse
- Human trafficking/slavery
- Ritual abuse
- Mind control
The psychological injury sustained from extreme abuse often leads to mental illness and addiction. Depending on multiple factors, survivors may develop one or more of the following types of conditions.
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Eating disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic attacks
- Personality Disorders
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)