Recovery is a journey taken one step and one day at a time.
- Recognize and find strength in understanding that you are not alone, others have been here too.
- Reach out to someone who can offer you support whether it be a spiritual advisor, friend, family member or therapist.
- Programs, organizations and other resources for survivors
- Tips for choosing a therapist
- List of twelve-step support groups
- Crisis support hotline information
- Caring for yourself as a survivor
- About addiction
- How to heal from your pain